Jan 18 , 2018
But what can you eat, what goes with a diet, without stressing the body and, if possible, without additional sources of fat?
Here we have put together a delicious recipe that will fill you up even without meat. Because you don't have to go without good food.
For 4-5 people:
- 600 - 800g pointed peppers
- 1.5-2 KG potatoes
- 4 - 5 ears of corn
- 1 KG beefsteak tomatoes
For 2 different dips:
- 1 KG eggplant
- 1 KG low-fat yogurt 1.5%
- 1 KG low-fat quark
- 1 bunch of chives
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (cold pressed)
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepper
Expenditure of time
- a maximum of 15 minutes for preparation and approx. 60 minutes for grilling.
- Wash the potatoes and wrap in aluminum foil. Incidentally, the environmentally friendly alternative to aluminum foil are corn leaves or banana leaves (from the Asia shop). The whole thing comes on the grill, because the potatoes take the longest (about 60 minutes). The potatoes can also be pre-cooked for 10 minutes, then the grilling will not take that long.
- Wash the vegetables and then season the pointed peppers with salt and pepper and grill them together with the corn on the cob as desired (approx. 30 min)
- Cut eggplants into strips (or leave whole) and place on the grill. Turn now and then to avoid burning. (approx. 30 min)
- After everything has got a little color, the tomatoes can be put on the grill because they cook relatively quickly. Depending on the strength of the grill, no longer than 15 minutes.
- After the aubergines are ready, if they have not yet been cut, they can be cut open in the middle and lightly pulled into strips with a fork.
- Now put the yoghurt in a bowl, grind the garlic together with the salt and mix with the yoghurt, then add the aubergines.
- Now put the quark in a bowl and finely chop the chives and season with pepper as desired. In addition, also here grind the garlic together with salt.
As you can see, you don't always have to have meat or cheese with you to get full. We wish you a good appetite and have fun grilling.
For more recipes just look here .